Brisbane | 23-24 July 2018
Perth | 30-31 July 2018
Sydney | 2-3 August 2018
AI and RPA systems are having transformative impacts across all sectors helping achieve strategic and operational excellence, gaining a competitive advantage.
The AI & RPA Masterclass will explore the planning process and vision for investment, issues relating to organisational culture, setting strategies to overcome challenges/obstacles, bridging the gap between technology, business, and operations to ensure organisational buy-in for AI and RPA in your organisation.
Managing changed roles & business models for your organisation
- Being the evangelist & building the shared vision for investment and commitment to AI & RPA
- Overcoming issues relating to organisational culture and operational factors
- Involving the organisation to improve buy-in and identify opportunities
Overcome stakeholder barriers, obstacles, challenges and hurdles, and manage expectations
- Making the right decisions and what organisational perspectives you need
- Assessments for AI & RPA implementations - improve your accuracy
- Embedding Centres of Excellence (CoE) into current operations
- Improving company and market positioning through AI & RPA
- Demonstrating how ROI can be achieved from AI & RPA innovations
- Analyse using case scenarios